- This event has passed.
World Changers Houston Family Weekend
March 3 @ 7:00 pm - March 5 @ 10:00 am
– Conference Event Summary: “Building a stronger family” by understanding the real, raw, and practical principles of dating, marriage, sex, understanding your children, and more!”
– Singles Advance: Friday 7 PM- Join Michael and Connie Smith for a live Q&A session with questions such as “How do I spend my time as a single person?”, “How do I date as a single person?”, “What is the importance of my single season?”, “Should I remain celibate as a single person?”, “What am I supposed to gain in my single season?” and more!
– Marriage Encounter: Saturday 9am-noon- Our keynote speakers will be hosting a morning session for married couples where they pull back the curtain and talk about all the intimate and raw truths of marriage and bring light and understanding to all the myths and mishaps found within it. Immediately following this session will be a vow renewal ceremony where married couples will be able to recommit themselves to their spouses.
– Vow Renewal Ceremony: Saturday 11:45am
– Healthy Homes: Sunday 10am- Join us at our Sunday Service where Micheal and Connie Smith teach the practical ways to understand your children and family dynamic, and how to have a healthy functioning home!