how to have all that is yours
If you want to have all that God has for you:
A loving father does not scold you or stand still when their child asks for something. A loving father simply provides–not because you earned it, not because you deserve it, but simply because he loves his child.
If you know who you are, then you can hear from your father and you are able to receive all that he has for you. You do not have to pick and choose from the classifications that the world offers
(male, female, she. he, they, them, black, white, hispanic, asian, indigenous, other, republican, democrat, libertarian, independent, vaxxer, anti-vaxxer, woke, or sleep). Classify yourself as a “kingdom kid”. If you decide to be a child of God, you do not have to compromise your beliefs, you simply follow the leading of the Holy Spirit.
If you do not believe who you are, then you do not believe that you deserve anything that God has provided for you.
Ask yourself and evaluate your life:
Be willing to say what God says to you:
- About yourself
- About others to them
- Words of knowledge
- Words of encouragement
- Words of wisdom
What does God say to you about yourself?
- You are a child of God
- You are united with Christ
- You are in authority on earth and in heaven
- You are in righteousness with God right now because of Jesus
- You are one who matters
- You have a future and a hope that is good and comes from God
The Prodigal Son Story: Older Brother’s Perspective
The older brother became emotional when things did not go his way.
- Do not allow yourself to be emotionally moved away from the things of God
- Do not allow your personal plans to take you away from God’s plans
- Do not allow your desires to take you away from God’s desires
- Do not allow your ways of doing things to take you away from God’s way of doing things
- Stay where the power is. The power is wherever the results are. Stay by God and do not operate in a sinful mindset (sinful mindset = a mind that operates absent of God’s word)
- Do not look and compare with what others have and miss what God has for you
When you ask from God, you are not asking of anything that you do not already have. According to the Jewish law, the oldest son receives double the inheritance (Pars enitia = the privilege or portion of the land).
In the parable, the oldest brother did not receive (pars enitia), or what he deserved/earned. The father gave the oldest brother what he wanted to give to him -(haeresex asse= a sole heir or an heir to the whole estate) The oldest brother received all of his father’s possessions.
God supplies exceedingly, abundantly, and above all that you could ask for. You live in the above. The ascendant life.
Expand your thinking, that goes beyond what you’ve known, and into the flow of life that God has for you. God has a flow of life for you this year that is beyond every qualification and requirements that you thought you were going to have. He needs to put His children on display so His truth can be put on display.
Enter 2022 with your focus on the promises of God. As you set your goals for the year, your goals should be aligned with those promises. With these promises in mind, your mindset and your attitude are one that say, “It is already done.”